Learn to turn on the webcam on your Lenovo laptop
If you are using a Lenovo ThinkPad that comes with the built-in camera for a long, then eventually you are going to face troubles with it. However, the ThinkPads are of superior quality, but you never know when an issue may take over it. So here are the guidelines to enable the webcam of your Lenovo laptop. If it still fails to open, then you must get help from Lenovo technical support team.
- First, you need to turn on your laptop and then click on the ‘Start’ button.
- After that, select the ‘All Programs’ option.
- Then, you have to launch the movie maker by tapping on it.
- After that, select ‘Capture video from device’.
- Then, give a name to the same file.
- On the next screen, choose the ‘start capture’ button to open the webcam feature on your ThinkPad.
- Then, select ‘Stop Capture’ to end the shooting.
- To know more, get help from Lenovo customer support.
This method would definitely help you to get your Lenovo webcam working again. However, if you continue to face any difficulty while using it, then you must get help from Lenovo support executives who are always there to help you in your difficult times.